- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Continuing Education
- Health Network
- Professional Home in Migrant Health
- Program Initiatives
- Technical Assistance
- Issues We Face
- Migrant Info
- Behavioral Health
- Children's Health
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Eye Care
- Family Violence
- H1N1 Flu
- Oral Health
- Recruitment and Retention
- Women's Health
- Tools / Resources
Sample policy on transferring clinic patients to the hospital.
- Patient Transferto Hospital.doc( 199.68 Kb )
Referrals by Non-Physicians
Sample policy for referrals by non-physicians.
- Referralsby Non Physicians.doc( 194.56 Kb )
Sample process for initiating a consultation or referral.
Consultations and Referrals
Sample policy stating that the clinic will provide consultations, referrals, or transfers to other health care professionals or settings when deemed medically necessary and/or will be considered at the patient's request.
- Consultations Referrals.doc( 256.00 Kb )
Dentist Collaboration IM Antibiotics Protocol
To establish a procedure by which a LSCHC dentist may refer a patient to the medical clinic for a nurse only visit (without a medical provider visit) to have parenteral antibiotics for an emergency dental abscess.
- Dentist Collaboration Im Antibiotics Protocol.doc( 378.88 Kb )
Dental Referral Protocol
To establish a procedure by which a patient may have referral for emergency dental problem without a provider visit.
- Dental Referral Protocol.doc( 435.20 Kb )