- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Continuing Education
- Health Network
- Professional Home in Migrant Health
- Program Initiatives
- Technical Assistance
- Issues We Face
- Migrant Info
- Behavioral Health
- Children's Health
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Eye Care
- Family Violence
- H1N1 Flu
- Oral Health
- Recruitment and Retention
- Women's Health
- Tools / Resources
MCN Makes a Difference in 2013
Take a look at the highlights of MCN's services and programs in action during 2013!
MCN Continuing Education Program
MCN is committed to providing high quality continuing education to health care providers serving migrant farmworkers. MCN's comprehensive clinical education program helps to develop excellence in practice, clinical leadership, and the dissemination of best models and practices.
To best serve individual needs, MCN has devised an array of educational services that can be tailored to clinicians' unique requirements.
- MCN's online courses offer a wealth of information and hands-on practical skills in caring for migrant patients.
- MCN also sponsors a series of webinars on a variety of migrant health topics. All webinars are free and provide continuing education credits. Past webinars are archived and may be viewed at any time. To view a list of upcoming and archived webinars, visit the MCN Sponsored Webinars page.
Check our online calendar for a wide variety of educational opportunities from MCN and other public health leaders.
Please contact Jillian Hopewell for further information on MCN's educational program.