- Who We Are
- Professional Home in Migrant Health
View Announcements ⇧Close Announcements
Continuing Education Credit (CEU)
We are pleased to offer 1 hour of CNE or CME* credit at no cost to participants.
MCN Makes a Difference in 2014
Take a look at the highlights of MCN's services and programs in action during 2013!
During May and June of 2012, Migrant Clinicians Network presented its four-part webinar series on cancer prevention, treatment and survivorship to health centers and others working with immigrant populations. Click on the webinar's title below to access a link to the recorded version and additional resources associated with each webinar.
- Moving Against Cancer: Effective Detection and Management of Cancer in Underserved Latinos
DATE RECORDED: June 12, 2012
PRESENTED BY: Jennie McLaurin, MD, MPH
- How to Increase Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates in Your Primary Care Practice
DATE RECORDED: June 6, 2012
PRESENTED BY: Durado Brooks, MD, MPH
- Moviéndose en contra del Cáncer (en español)
DATE RECORDED: May 30, 2012
PRESENTED BY: Bertha Armendariz, MD
- Demonstrating Quality of Care in Cancer Screening for Difficult to Reach Populations
DATE RECORDED: May 23, 2012
PRESENTED BY: Edward Zuroweste, MD and Hans Dethlefs, MD