MCN's Resource Database helps you provide high quality primary care. This comprehensive online database includes downloadable resources as well as links on a wide variety of primary care issues. Explore this resource for links to other organizations, patient and clinical education, MCN program materials, research guidelines, and much more.
Clinical Systems Toolbox
MCN's Clinical Systems Toolbox is your online connection to resources for best clinical documentation practices in migrant and community health centers.
MCN's collection of forms, policies, tools, and protocols from health centers across the United States have been reviewed and selected for you to use and adapt to your own clinic needs.
- La Vida Mia Photonovella
- The Notion behind the Motion: Two Centuries of Emigration to the US
- Preventing partner violence in refugee and immigrant communities
- Connecting Eligible Immigrant Families to Health Coverage and Care: Key Lessons from Outreach and Enrollment Workers
- Texas DSHS: Free Diabetes Education Materials
Top Rated Tools
- Algorithm for identification of migrant and seasonal farmworkers
- COMIC: Poco Veneno...¿No Mata?
- COMIC: Safety and Health on the Farm - It's your Right and it's the Law
- MCN WEBINAR: Pesticide Poisonings. Are you prepared? (Feb 2014)
- MCN WEBINAR: Bringing Healthcare Justice to the Front Line: Integrating Environmental Health into Nursing Practice and Education