MCN's Resource Database helps you provide high quality primary care. This comprehensive online database includes downloadable resources as well as links on a wide variety of primary care issues. Explore this resource for links to other organizations, patient and clinical education, MCN program materials, research guidelines, and much more.
Clinical Systems Toolbox
MCN's Clinical Systems Toolbox is your online connection to resources for best clinical documentation practices in migrant and community health centers.
MCN's collection of forms, policies, tools, and protocols from health centers across the United States have been reviewed and selected for you to use and adapt to your own clinic needs.
- MCN's Lead Guidelines for Primary Care Providers Caring for Adult Migrant Workers
- Webinar: 2016 ATS/CDC/IDSA Clinical Practice Guidelines: Treatment of Drug-Susceptible Tuberculosis
- Clinician Consultation Center Substance Use Warmline
- MCN's Lead Guidelines for Primary Care Providers Caring for Migrant Children
- MCN's Lead Exposure Screening Form for Pregnant Migrant Women
Top Rated Tools
- What is the clinician's role in recruiting consumer board members?
- Health Network Enrollment Packet
- Open Access for Migrant Patients - Patient Centered Medical Home
- Identifying Migratory and Seasonal Agricultural Workers in Your Clinic
- Rapid Clinical Assessment Tool for Adolescent Farmworker Injury and Exposure