MCN's Resource Database helps you provide high quality primary care. This comprehensive online database includes downloadable resources as well as links on a wide variety of primary care issues. Explore this resource for links to other organizations, patient and clinical education, MCN program materials, research guidelines, and much more.
Clinical Systems Toolbox
MCN's Clinical Systems Toolbox is your online connection to resources for best clinical documentation practices in migrant and community health centers.
MCN's collection of forms, policies, tools, and protocols from health centers across the United States have been reviewed and selected for you to use and adapt to your own clinic needs.
- Clinician Consultation Center Substance Use Warmline
- MCN's Lead Guidelines for Primary Care Providers Caring for Migrant Children
- MCN's Lead Exposure Screening Form for Pregnant Migrant Women
- MCN COMIC: Working with Farm Animals: Keeping Yourself, Your Family, and Your Community Healthy
- Webinar: 2016 ATS/CDC/IDSA Clinical Practice Guidelines: Treatment of Drug-Susceptible Tuberculosis
Top Rated Tools
- COMIC: Safety and Health on the Farm - It's your Right and it's the Law
- MCN WEBINAR: Pesticide Poisonings. Are you prepared? (Feb 2014)
- MCN WEBINAR: Bringing Healthcare Justice to the Front Line: Integrating Environmental Health into Nursing Practice and Education
- Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center, University of Washington
- COMIC: Lo Que Bien Empieza… Bien Acaba