- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Continuing Education
- Health Network
- Professional Home in Migrant Health
- Program Initiatives
- Technical Assistance
- Issues We Face
- Migrant Info
- Behavioral Health
- Children's Health
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Eye Care
- Family Violence
- H1N1 Flu
- Oral Health
- Recruitment and Retention
- Women's Health
- Tools / Resources
Welcome! You are connected to the MCN Clinical Systems Tool Box, your online connection to resources for best clinical documentation practices in migrant and community health centers. MCN's staff has been collecting forms, policies, tools and protocols from health centers across the United States in an effort to make them available to others working to provide quality health care to the underserved. We have reviewed hundreds of documents and selected these samples for you to use and adapt to your own clinic needs.
All the tools and resources found in this clearinghouse are categorized by key area of health center function. To find specific resources you may browse the categories to the right or you may search by key words. All documents in this clearinghouse are either Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word. You are free to download any of these resources and adapt them to your health center needs.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Tool Box please contact Jillian Hopewell.
- Support Staff Proficiencies
- Employee Infectious Disease Prevention Policy
- Staff Satisfaction Survey2
- Adolescent Self-Report (ages 13-17)
- Provider Profile Brochure 2
- Discussion Paper on Physician Productivity
- Adult Personal History (ages 18 and over)
- Clinic Services Brochure
- Child/Adolescent Personal History (ages 17 and under)
- Psychosocial Assessment
- Description of Clinic Services 2
- Oral Contraceptive Consent Form English/Spanish
- Credentialing & Privileging Policy
- Guidelines for PAP Test Results
- Appointment, Credentialing, & Privileging Guidelines
- Rapid Clinical Assessment Tool for Adolescent Farmworker Injury and Exposure
- Prenatal Protocol
- COMIC: Aunque Cerca...Sano
- Cholinesterase Testing Protocols and Algorithm for Healthcare Providers
- COMIC: Poco Veneno...¿No Mata?
- Algorithm for identification of migrant and seasonal farmworkers
- COMIC: Safety and Health on the Farm - It's your Right and it's the Law
- MCN WEBINAR: Pesticide Poisonings. Are you prepared? (Feb 2014)
- MCN WEBINAR: Bringing Healthcare Justice to the Front Line: Integrating Environmental Health into Nursing Practice and Education
- Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center, University of Washington
- COMIC: LO QUE BIEN EMPIEZA...BIEN ACABA - Pesticide Prevention During Pregnancy
- Occupational Exposure History Tools
- Medical Guidelines for Lead-Exposed Adults
- Identifying Migratory and Seasonal Agricultural Workers in Your Clinic
- MCN WEBINAR: Pesticides and Farmworkers
The majority of the information on this website is in the public domain. Unless stated otherwise, documents and files can be freely downloaded and reproduced.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference on this website to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Migrant Clinicians Network (MCN). The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of MCN and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to documents available from this website, neither MCN nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.