Welcome! You are connected to the MCN Clinical Systems Tool Box, your online connection to resources for best clinical documentation practices in migrant and community health centers. MCN's staff has been collecting forms, policies, tools and protocols from health centers across the United States in an effort to make them available to others working to provide quality health care to the underserved. We have reviewed hundreds of documents and selected these samples for you to use and adapt to your own clinic needs.
All the tools and resources found in this clearinghouse are categorized by key area of health center function. To find specific resources you may browse the categories to the right or you may search by key words. All documents in this clearinghouse are either Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word. You are free to download any of these resources and adapt them to your health center needs.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Tool Box please contact Jillian Hopewell.
- Standing Lab Orders for Migrant Patients
- Demand Tracking Analysis
- Description of Clinic Services 2
- Organizational Ethics Statement
- The Art of Collections
- Adult Medical History Form1-SPANISH
- Projected Staffing Ratios
- Staff Satisfaction Survey2
- Support Staff Proficiencies
- Employee Infectious Disease Prevention Policy
- Adolescent Self-Report (ages 13-17)
- Provider Profile Brochure 2
- Discussion Paper on Physician Productivity
- Adult Personal History (ages 18 and over)
- Clinic Services Brochure
- COMIC: Aunque Cerca...Sano
- Cholinesterase Testing Protocols and Algorithm for Healthcare Providers
- COMIC: Poco Veneno...¿No Mata?
- Algorithm for identification of migrant and seasonal farmworkers
- COMIC: Safety and Health on the Farm - It's your Right and it's the Law
- MCN WEBINAR: Pesticide Poisonings. Are you prepared? (Feb 2014)
- MCN WEBINAR: Bringing Healthcare Justice to the Front Line: Integrating Environmental Health into Nursing Practice and Education
- COMIC: LO QUE BIEN EMPIEZA...BIEN ACABA - Pesticide Prevention During Pregnancy
- Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center, University of Washington
- What is the clinician's role in recruiting consumer board members?
- Health Network Enrollment Packet
- Open Access for Migrant Patients - Patient Centered Medical Home
- Identifying Migratory and Seasonal Agricultural Workers in Your Clinic
- Rapid Clinical Assessment Tool for Adolescent Farmworker Injury and Exposure
- Prenatal Protocol
The majority of the information on this website is in the public domain. Unless stated otherwise, documents and files can be freely downloaded and reproduced.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference on this website to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Migrant Clinicians Network (MCN). The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of MCN and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to documents available from this website, neither MCN nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.