Welcome! You are connected to the MCN Clinical Systems Tool Box, your online connection to resources for best clinical documentation practices in migrant and community health centers. MCN's staff has been collecting forms, policies, tools and protocols from health centers across the United States in an effort to make them available to others working to provide quality health care to the underserved. We have reviewed hundreds of documents and selected these samples for you to use and adapt to your own clinic needs.
All the tools and resources found in this clearinghouse are categorized by key area of health center function. To find specific resources you may browse the categories to the right or you may search by key words. All documents in this clearinghouse are either Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word. You are free to download any of these resources and adapt them to your health center needs.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Tool Box please contact Jillian Hopewell.
- Oral Contraceptive Consent Form English/Spanish
- Guidelines for PAP Test Results
- Ear Irrigation Protocol
- Models for the Provision of Language Access in Health Care Settings
- Hepatitis C Counseling and Testing Policy/Procedure
- Demand Tracking Analysis
- Standing Lab Orders for Migrant Patients
- STD/HIV/Hepatitis Risk Questionnaire
- The Art of Collections
- Social History Form-SPANISH
- Organizational Ethics Statement
- Adult Medical History Form1-SPANISH
- Projected Staffing Ratios
- Description of Clinic Services 2
- Brief Sex History Questionnaire
- What is the clinician's role in recruiting consumer board members?
- Health Network Enrollment Packet
- Open Access for Migrant Patients - Patient Centered Medical Home
- Identifying Migratory and Seasonal Agricultural Workers in Your Clinic
- Rapid Clinical Assessment Tool for Adolescent Farmworker Injury and Exposure
- Prenatal Protocol
- Cholinesterase (ChE) Testing Protocols and Algorithm for Healthcare Providers
- COMIC: Aunque Cerca...Sano
- Algorithm for identification of migrant and seasonal farmworkers
- COMIC: Poco Veneno...¿No Mata?
- COMIC: Safety and Health on the Farm - It's your Right and it's the Law
- MCN WEBINAR: Pesticide Poisonings. Are you prepared? (Feb 2014)
- MCN WEBINAR: Bringing Healthcare Justice to the Front Line: Integrating Environmental Health into Nursing Practice and Education
- COMIC: Lo Que Bien Empieza… Bien Acaba
- Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health Center, University of Washington
The majority of the information on this website is in the public domain. Unless stated otherwise, documents and files can be freely downloaded and reproduced.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference on this website to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Migrant Clinicians Network (MCN). The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of MCN and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to documents available from this website, neither MCN nor any of its employees makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.