Boys also should get HPV shots, medical experts say
- Medical Experts Say Boys.doc( 337.92 Kb )
Cancer in Migrants Monograph
- Cancer Monograph.pdf( 10,289.12 Kb )
CDC issues ACIP recommendations for the use of HPV vaccine
- Acip Hpv032007.pdf( 5,056.07 Kb )
Diabetes and Mexicans: Why the Two Are Linked
An essay that appeared in CDC's publication, Preventing Chronic Disease: Public Health Research, Practice and Policy, January 2005
Domestic Violence Clinicial Supplement, 2002
- Dv Clinical Supplement2002.pdf( 1,001.59 Kb )
Domestic Violence Monograph
- Dv Monograph.pdf( 15,953.52 Kb )
Ethics in Research: Protecting Human Subjects
- Annual Conference Mcn Research Presentation.pdf( 19,419.75 Kb )
Health and Medical Care among the Children of Immigrants
New research out of Cornell University's College of Human Ecology found that low-income children of immigrants have much poorer health than low-income children of citizens, as reported in a special section of the journal Child Development.
Hepatitis B Vaccination Among High-Risk Adolescents and Adults B San Diego, California 1998-2001.
Immigrants as Younger and More Diverse
The figures show that immigration trends are forming a unique generational divide: those immigrants over 40 are largely white, while those under 40 are increasingly Hispanic, Asian and from other minority groups.
- Immigrants Younger And Diverse.pdf( 132.76 Kb )