Five on Friday | August 12, 2016
Across the country, the harvest season is in full swing! In the offices of Migrant Clinicians Network, we have been sharing a number of interesting articles and resources that we’d like to share with you. Here’s this week’s Five on Friday:
- Are your patients concerned that sunscreen isn’t good for their health? Karen, CEO, recommends this video on Sunscreen Myths Busted from Medscape. Are your patients concerned that sunscreen isn’t good for their health? Karen, CEO, recommends this video on Sunscreen Myths Busted from Medscape.
- Theressa, Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator, would like to recommend the resources https://smokefree.gov/ and https://espanol.smokefree.gov/.
- Ricardo, Health Network Manager, recommends Pew Trust’s “Global Migration’s Rapid Rise.”
- Del, Director of International Projects, Research, and Development, recommends TAG’s new report, Dying at These Prices: Generic HCV Cure Denied.
- Del also recommended this resource on Valley Fever Awareness Month.
Like what you see? Amplify our collective voice with a contribution.
Got some good news to share? Send it to us via email, on Facebook, or on Twitter.
Return to the main blog page or sign up for blog updates here.
- Log in to post comments