Five on Friday | December 16, 2016
- Alma, Senior Program Manager of Environmental and Occupational Health, offered a resource entitled, “How Do Hispanics Experience Depression?: from Healthy Place.
- Alma also sent along this OSHA press release: OSHA requests comments, schedules meeting on standard to prevent workplace violence in healthcare, social assistance.
- Corey, Communications and Graphic Designer: "Kamala Harris, our new California Attorney General, has some comforting words to say that I thought everyone could hear: ‘We have an outsized stake in the outcome of the conversation about immigrants … and I feel very strongly that we must defend all people.’”
- Jessica, Grant Writer, shared an NPR article on a lawsuit filed on behalf of Alabama's prisoners, who claim they're being denied mental health care.
- Karen, CEO, shared the Helical Outpost website, saying, “According to their website, these pods generate 2000 gallons of water per day, grow food, provide internet and electricity. The technology is all plug and go. Interesting potential resource for all the refugees the world is dealing with today.”
Have a safe and healthy weekend.