Report Exposure: Department of Agriculture

Phone: 208-332-8608

Pesticide Reporting Requirements

Required to Report: Optional
What to Report?: Any Pesticide-Related Exposure
Who is Required to Report?: .
Additional Info:

Please visit the Idaho Department of Agriculture's Environmental Toxicology website for more information:

Coverage for Farm Workers: Required
Limitations: (farm labor contracting included in required coverage)
Statute: Idaho Code Ann. § 72-203 (2009)
Coverage for Undocumented Workers: No
Case Law: Idaho Code Ann. § 72-1366(19)(a) (benefits not payable to alien unless alien was lawfully admitted for permanent residence, was lawfully present for purposes of working, or was permanently residing in the United States under color of law).
Benefits Available for Undocumented Workers: No benefits are provided to undocumented workers.