- 2022-8-18_Pregnancy-COVID-Vaccine-Trifold_Handout.pdf (637.88 KB)
- 2022-8-18_Pregnancy-COVID-Vaccine-Trifold_Handout_Template.pptx (8.51 MB)
- 2022-8-18_Embarazo-COVID-Vacuna-Triptico_Material-de-apoyo.pdf (656.5 KB)
- 2022-8-18_Embarazo-COVID-Vacuna-Triptico_Material-de-apoyo_Plantilla.pptx (8.52 MB)
- 2022-8-18_Model_depliyan_sou-vaksen-COVID-pou-fanm-ansent.pdf (657.66 KB)
- 2022-8-18_Model_depliyan_sou-vaksen-COVID-pou-fanm-ansent.pptx (7.56 MB)
This webinar is the sixth in a series of seven in our Clinician Orienatation to Migration Health.
DATE RECORDED: Wednesday, July 17, 2013
PRESENTED BY: Candace Kugel, FNP, CNM, Specialist in Clinical Systems & Women's Health and Melissa Bailey, Executive Director of North Carolina Field, Inc.
To view the recorded version of this webinar, click here.
- OrientationWomen2013_0.pdf (3.57 MB)
Latinas are experiencing high rates of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), teen childbearing, and unintended pregnancy. This report presents nine recommendations for sexual and reproductive health clinics and providers to increase young Latina women’s access to reproductive health services. The recommendations are based on findings derived from 14 focus groups conducted by Child Trends in three cities in the United States with young adult Latina women (18-24 years-old) and with reproductive health care and social service providers serving large Latina populations.
In honor of Mother’s Day, we’re proud to announce that our Safe Pregnancy and Birth mobile app is now available for free as a beta release for Android phones. Click here to download it now from the Google Play app store. In January, we released our app for iPhones; click here to download it from the Apple store. If you don’t have an Android or iPhone, you can preview the app here
Bilingual form to screen pregnant women for lead exposure. Developed by MCN.