In this webinar participants will be able to identify the Health Resource Services Administration performance measures related to hypertension, describe how to measure hypertension in the body, understand how to encourage patients to control and manage their high blood pressure, and understand the principle barriers faced by patients in the control and management of their high blood pressure.
Watch the Webinar Recording
Download the Presentation Slides
Take the Evaluation
- Identify the symptoms and signs of high blood pressure
- Describe how hypertension can be measured in the body
- Encourage patients to control and manage their high blood pressure
- Understand the principal barriers faced by patients in controlling their high blood pressure
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under cooperative agreement number U30CS09742, Technical Assistance to Community and Migrant Health Centers and Homeless for $1,094,709.00 with 0% of the total NCA project financed with non-federal sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
Continuing Education Credit (CEU)
To receive CME* or CNE credit after viewing this webinar, you must:
- Complete the Participant Evaluation associated with this webinar
- Send an email with your first and last name stating which webinar you completed to email@example.com