In this issue:
- Integrating Community Health Workers into the Clinical Team
- A Lifetime of Migrant Farmworker Experience: Profile of Wilson Augustave
- Understanding Health Center Reimbursements
- Promising Practices: Dental Health at Choptank Community Health System
- Rethinking the Role of the Medical Assistant at Community Health Center, Inc.
- Immigrant Dairy Workers’ Perceptions of Health and Safety on the Farm in America’s Heartland
- Victory for agricultural workers, but still more to be done: EPA moves to ban Chlorpyrifos on food crops
- Research Links Pesticides to Increased Risk of Diabetes
View all of our archived issues of Streamline here.
Streamline Winter 2016_f LR.pdf (3.33 MB)