In this issue:
- New Spanish-Language Comic Book on Living with Diabetes
- Health Network and Diabetes: A Case Study
- Hypertension and Diabetes: Connect with the Patient through Comic Books
- Diabetes CQI: Tips to Improve Performance Measures
- Engineered Stone and Silicosis: How Materials in Countertops are Making Workers Sick
View all of our archived issues of Streamline here.
This publication is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,094,709.00 with 0 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
Streamline - Spring 2020.pdf (2.52 MB)