Five Reasons Why We Love Our New Website
This week, after months of hard work, we launched the new version of the MCN website. The improved functionality, and its new design and navigation will assist us in our important work to provide peer support, resources, innovative programs, and quality education to clinicians on the front line. Here are some of our favorite features of the new website:
1. On the go: The new website is useable on different platforms and on mobile devices -- meaning now you can better access MCN tools and resources on your phone or tablet.
2. Easy peasy: Improved navigational tools mean it’s easier to find what you’re looking for, whether it’s learning about the health of migrating women, or discovering what our Environmental and Occupational Health office has been up to.
3. Visually engaging: Our improved layout and structure (plus our amazing in-house graphic designer) have resulted in easier to read pages.
4. Spanish language: In early 2015, we will be rolling out Spanish language translations of our website, starting with our most-used and updated pages. We hope this will allow our work to be shared more broadly in the world of mobile health.
5. It gets better: Our pages are regularly updated, and new tools and resources are added frequently. So, although we launched our new look this week, new content will continue to be added in the coming months. We hope you visit us often to find and use our newest resources.
We welcome your comments on the new look and its content. Please let us know what you think by emailing Claire at email@example.com.