Five on Friday | April 15, 2016
A mid-spring weekend is just a few hours away; that means it’s time for Five on Friday, our weekly wrap-up of news we shared internally here at MCN, that we thought you may enjoy as well. What did you read that you’d like to share? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter.
1. Claire, Writer and Editor, shared an NPR piece on a new play in Los Angeles focused on unaccompanied minors’ harrowing journeys from Central America and Mexico to the US border.
2. Claire also shared this article featuring Dr. Cynthia Tschampl on TB from the Boston NPR affiliate, WBUR.
3. Candace, Specialist in Clinical Systems & Women’s Health, shared a new opportunity from APHA, the $1.5 million Healthiest Cities & Counties Challenge.
4. Ileana, Senior Advisor for Scientific and Strategic Planning, sends congratulations to Molina Healthcare for its Multicultural Health Care Distinction award from the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
5. Theressa Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator: The National Workforce Development Initiative is offering a webinar series on advancing team-based care, including April 27th’s A Team Approach to Prevention and Chronic Illness Management. Click the link to register or see future webinars in the series.
Have a safe and healthy weekend.
Like what you see? Amplify our collective voice with a contribution.
Got some good news to share? Send it to us via email, on Facebook, or on Twitter.
Return to the main blog page or sign up for blog updates here.
- Log in to post comments