Five on Friday | April 29, 2016
Here are a few articles that caught the interest of MCN’s staff this week. We hope you enjoy them.
1. Candace, Specialist in Clinical Systems & Women’s Health, shared a MedScape article on the new program coming to replace Meaningful Use.
2. Ricardo, Health Network Manager, sent along this Yes! Magazine article entitled, “How a Health Clinic Made a Local Grocery Store Part of Its Prescription.”
3. Tiffy, Communications and Graphic Designer, offered this Financial Times article on health issues in Europe’s migrant camps, where there have been reports of measles, Hepatitis A, and scabies.
4. Claire, Writer and Editor, shared a Washington Post article entitled, “Zika funding battle steals states’ public health emergency money.”
5. Martha, Continuing Education Assistant, recommends this Houston Chronicle op-ed, published for yesterday’s Workers’ Memorial Day.
Have a healthy and safe weekend!