Announcing: Spring 2016 Issue of Streamline
The Spring edition of Streamline, Migrant Clinicians Network’s quarterly clinical publication, is hitting mailboxes across the country. Over 4,000 people receive the in-print version, and many more read online. You can read the articles individually online, view a PDF of the print version, or browse hundreds of archived articles on our Streamline page. Here’s a quick look at the articles featured in the newest issue:
- Bioinformatics, By the People, For the People: Profile of Dr. Philip Kroth
- Building Relationships: Referrals for Specialty Care in Kansas
- Collecting Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Data in Electronic Health Records: Recommendations and Next Steps
- Credentialing and Privileging: Common Pitfalls
- Cohort Management Study: Mobile Patients in Research
- Ag Worker Access 2020: Increasing Access to Quality Health Care for Migratory and Seasonal Agricultural Workers
- In the Process: Identifying Migratory Agricultural Workers at Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida
- Pesticides in combination increase toxicity: New study from UCLA
- Glyphosate Statement of Concern: Scientists speak out against common herbicide, call for regulation
- Occupational safety on the horse farm
Download your copy here.
Streamline is offered for free to our constituents. If you’d like to receive the in-print version in the future, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. What do you think of the new issue? Share your favorite article on social media -- and let us know you did!
Like what you see? Amplify our collective voice with a contribution.
Return to the main blog page or sign up for blog updates here.
- Log in to post comments