Five on Friday | September 16, 2016
Another very full week here at Migrant Clinicians Network! Here are some updates from the world of public health and health justice that we thought you’d enjoy, chosen by MCN staff members.
- Karen, CEO, sent the winners of the National Health Center Week’s photo contest.
- Amy, Director of Environmental and Occupational Health, sent this tribute to social and environmental activist Geraldean Matthew, who recently passed away
- Candace, Specialist in Clinical Systems and Women’s Health, sent along some recruitment resources, including help for health centers in developing a benefits package. Check out STAR’s template benefits package and free webinar.
- Del, Director of International Projects, Research, and Development, recommends the American Immigration Council’s recently updated fact sheets, which include titles like:” How the US Immigration System Works,” “Why Don’t They Just Get In Line?,” and “Did my family really come ‘legally’?”
- Del, also let us know about Forced From Home’s upcoming webcasts which started last week.
Have a safe and healthy weekend!