MCN Diabetes Online Resource Toolkit
Welcome to the Migrant Clinicians Network - Diabetes Online Resource Toolkit!
The purpose of this online toolkit is to offer a free, central & easily accessible place with information and quality tools and resources around diabetes care for migrants and other mobile underserved individuals. This is a collection of resources that we recommend, which have been gathered from various sources.
The MCN Diabetes Online Toolkit is ideal for the following:
- Clinicians needing assistance with case management and continuity of diabetes care for mobile patients or who are looking for quality Clinical Systems Improvement Tools to assist them in their practice
- Providers seeking additional education and training around cultural competency to gain a better understanding of the special needs of migrants and mobile individuals with diabetes
- Anyone interested in learning more about diabetes
- Organizations looking for funding and grant opportunities for diabetes programs
- Providers looking for culturally competent, low literacy health education materials to assist them with patient education and self management
- Individuals interested in learning more about starting and managing diabetes promotores or outreach programs in their communities or health care settings
- Anyone looking for health care or other resources in the U.S. for someone in need
Please contact Theressa Lyons-Clampitt, Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator for MCN, at 512.579.4511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.