In this issue:
- How Climate Change Intensifies the Social and Environmental Determinants of Worker Health
- How to De-Escalate A Tense Interaction: A Necessary Skill And An Unfortunate Sign of Our Times
- Building a New Bilingual Agricultural Worker Hotline
- Language Matters: Adapting Tools to Better Understand the Impact of Climate-Related Disasters on the Puerto Rican Agricultural Worker
- Keeping Up With COVID-19: Alias Names and Vaccine Mandates on MCN’s FAQ
View all of our archived issues of Streamline here.
This publication is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $1,505,225.00 with 0 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.