- QIWebAug2013.pdf (1.57 MB)
Staff member must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to the age of the patients served in their assigned area. Validation to be completed by a co-worker with minimum of equivalent licensure, physician and/or manager/supervisor. Person validating must initial, date and indicate method of validation in appropriate column and sign form.
- C.MA+or+CNA+Core+Competencies (1).doc (64.5 KB)
- LPN.LVN+Core+Competencies.doc (68.5 KB)
- RN+Core+Competencies.doc (68.5 KB)
- 358_LabProficiencyChecklist.doc (80 KB)