Five on Friday | February 3, 2017
Happy Friday! This week, our offices were humming with recommended resources and articles. Here are a few, offered up by MCN staff members.
- Alma, Senior Program Manager of Environmental and Occupational Health, sent the Department of Labor’s Issue Brief: Survey of Working Women Department of Labor.
- Alma also sent along this interesting piece: “Community Health Worker” has been crowned as a “global buzzword” for 2017!
- Del, Director of International Projects, Research, and Development, offered up this piece on asylum seekers from the Northern Triangle, on the AULA blog: “Deciding Asylum: Challenges Remain As Claims Soar.”
- Candace, Specialist in Clinical Systems and Women’s Health: “For those who are interested in the mechanics of clinical management and quality management in health centers, this webinar recording is the best I've heard in a long time.”
- Candace also shared this article on two studies that indicate that a clinician’s language and cultural competency affect Latinos’ adherence to treatment.
Have a happy, healthy weekend!