Five on Friday | May 26, 2017
Another very full week here at Migrant Clinicians Network! Here are some updates from the world of public health and health justice that we thought you’d enjoy, chosen by MCN staff members.
- Ed, Co-Chief Medical Officer, sent along “wise thoughts from our old friend George Rust.”
- Ileana, Senior Advisor for Scientific and Strategic Planning, recommended this CDC resource on Gestational Diabetes.
- Alma, Senior Program Manager of Environmental and Occupational Health, enjoyed reading the New York Times article, “WHO Elects Ethiopia’s Tedros as First Director General From Africa.”
- Rob, Health Network Associate, said “I found this really powerful and wanted to share. Thankfully, statues of confederate icons are being taken down in the Big Easy.”
- Theressa, Training and Technical Assistance Coordinator, sent the announcement of Comidas At Home/En Casa, a National Institutes of Health-funded research project who is looking for female Mexican participants.
Have a safe and healthy weekend.