Announcing: Streamline Winter 2016
Our winter issue of Streamline, our quarterly clinical publication, is available here!
The Winter 2016 issue features the following articles:
- Integrating Community Health Workers into the Clinical Team
- A Lifetime of Migrant Farmworker Experience: Profile of Wilson Augustave
- Understanding Health Center Reimbursements
- Promising Practices: Dental Health at Choptank Community Health System
- Rethinking the Role of the Medical Assistant at Community Health Center, Inc.
- Excerpt from: Immigrant Dairy Workers’ Perceptions of Health and Safety on the Farm in America’s Heartland
- Victory for agricultural workers, but still more to be done: EPA moves to ban Chlorpyrifos on food crops
- Research Links Pesticides to Increased Risk of Diabetes
Download your copy here.
If you would like to receive the print version of Streamline, please send your name and mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Streamline is one of many resources that Migrant Clinicians Network provides free of charge.
Support our work with a contribution.
Got some good news to share? Send it to us via email, on Facebook, or on Twitter.