Skip to main content

College Assistance Migrant Program

CAMP assists students who are migratory or seasonal farmworkers (or children of such workers) enrolled in their first year of undergraduate studies at an institution of higher education. To find a university go to the link and download the directory. Office of Migrant Education, Office of Elementary and Secondary Education, U.S. Department of Education400 Maryland Avenue, SW FOB-6Washington, D.C. 20202-6135 Phone:(202)260-1164