MCN's Resource Database helps you provide high quality primary care. This comprehensive online database includes downloadable resources as well as links on a wide variety of primary care issues. Explore this resource for links to other organizations, patient education tools, clinical guidelines, MCN program materials, research guidelines, and much more.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Tool Box please contactJillian Hopewell.
Currently there are 5054 available Resources on this site.
- Community Health Center Basics
- Identifying Migratory and Seasonal Agricultural Workers in Your Clinic
- FHN Key Resources for Migrant Health
- Staff Orientation to the use of Health Information Technology (HIT) to achieve the Triple Aim
- Guidelines for the Care of Farmworkers' Children
- Nail Salon Worker Safety and Health - Best Practices and Training Guide
- Language Line
- Colorectal Cancer
- Integrated, Streamlined Prevention Message for HIV, STDs and Viral Hepatitis
- American Thoracic Society
- Pediatric Lead Exposure Case Study
- Idaho, Women’s Health Check
- Santa Clarita Valley Youth Project
- NDIC: National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Update—What Clinicians Need to Know to Prepare for COVID-19 in the United States.
- Breathing Easy at Home/Una Casa Libre de Problemas Respiratorios
- Diabetes & Kidney Disease SPA/ENG
- Cholinesterase (ChE) Testing Protocols and Algorithm for Healthcare Providers
- Pepin Comic: Td, Spanish/English
- What is Breast Cancer
- English VIS for H1N1 Flu Mist
- Clinician Guides for Farmworker Health and Safety Regulations
- COMIC | Aunque Cerca...Sano: Una Guía Para Protoger A Los Niños De Los Pesticidas
- Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups (CNCCG) - 1.877.520.4457
- COMIC: Safety and Health on the Farm - It's your Right and it's the Law
- A Little Bit of Poison...Will It Kill You?/Poco Veneno….No Mata? A Pesticide Education Manual for Community Health Workers
- Environmental Health Training Modules for Promotoras
- The Use of Audience Response System Technology With Limited-English-Proficiency, Low-Literacy, and Vulnerable Populations
- MCN WEBINAR: Pesticide Poisonings. Are you prepared? (Feb 2014)
- Radio Novelas- Las Historias de Melesio/Spanish Radio Novelas about Environmental Health(En Español)