- 2022-2-22_Mwen-te-teste-pozitif-pou-COVID19-Kounya-Kisa_0.pdf (105.83 KB)
- 2022-2-22_Mwen-te-teste-pozitif-pou-COVID19-Kounya-Kisa_Image.JPG (158.11 KB)
- 2022-2-22_Mwen-se-yon-moun-ki-te-fè-kontak-pwoch-ak-yon-moun-ki-te-teste-pozitiv-pou-COVID19-la-Kounya-Kisa.pdf (117.13 KB)
- 2022-2-22_Mwen-se-yon-moun-ki-te-fè-kontak-pwoch-ak-yon-moun-ki-te-teste-pozitiv-pou-COVID19-la-Kounya-Kisa_Image.JPG (171.55 KB)
- 2022-1-20_Close-contact-covid-positive_handout_0.pdf (121.49 KB)
- English_close_contact_flowchart_jan19.png (85.18 KB)
- 2022-1-20_I-tested-positive-covid_handout_1.pdf (107.88 KB)
- english_test_positive_flowchart_jan19.png (79.82 KB)
- 2022-1-20_I-tested-positive-covid_handout_0.pdf (150.15 KB)
- 2022-6-1_Children-COVID-Vaccine-Trifold_Handout_Template.pdf (584.45 KB)
- 2022-6-1_Children-COVID-Vaccine-Trifold_Handout_Template.pptx (6.66 MB)
- 3-22-22_niños-y-la-vacuna-contra-COVID-Trifold_Handout.pdf (594.57 KB)
- 3-22-22_niños-y-la-vacuna-contra-COVID-Trifold_Template.pptx (6.65 MB)
- 3-22-22_Timoun-ak-Vaksen-COVID-19-la_Trifold.pdf (582.6 KB)
- 3-22-22_Timoun-ak-Vaksen-COVID-19-la_Trifold-Template.pptx (6.64 MB)
- 1-15-22_English_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold.pdf (671.73 KB)
- 1-15-22_English_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold-Template.pptx (9.04 MB)
- 1-15-22_HaitianCreole_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold.pdf (654.59 KB)
- 1-15-22_HaitianCreole_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold-Template.pptx (9.02 MB)
- 1-15-22_Spanish_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold.pdf (659.22 KB)
- 1-15-22_Spanish_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold-Template.pptx (9.05 MB)
- 2022-4-28_Questions-for-Staff-to-Address-Current-Organizational-Tensions_Handout.pdf (132.17 KB)
- 20D466~1.PDF (127.83 KB)
- 1-6-22_English_COVID19_Family_Brochure_Handout.pdf (744.5 KB)
- 1-6-22_English_COVID19_Family_Brochure_Template.pptx (3.2 MB)
- 1-6-22_Formato-triptico-en-espanol-COVID19_Trifold.pdf (756.08 KB)
- 1-6-22_Formato-triptico-en-espanol-COVID19_Template.pptx (3.22 MB)
- 2022_6_1_Haitian-Creole-COVID19-General-Trifold_Handout.pdf (569.44 KB)
- 2022_6_1_Haitian-Creole-COVID19-General-Trifold_Handout_Template.pptx (3.2 MB)
NACHC’s new FAQ runs down a number of additional resources not covered here, specifically tailored for health centers.
HRSA’s new COVID-19 FAQs give some overview on the health center requirements around emergency preparedness as well as recommendations for communications from health centers.
Resources on diabetes-care programs including the topics: about diabetes, type 1 diabetes, healthy eating, and blood sugar. Available in Spanish and English.
Application Deadline: 04/15/2018 at 5 pm CST
The Underserved Occupational Populations Section of ACOEM is sponsoring one $1,000 scholarship to qualified residents and medical students interested in making significant contributions to the field of underserved occupational medicine.The scholarship was established in honor of Joseph A. Fortuna, MD, FACOEM who founded the Underserved Occupational Populations Section of ACOEM and who was a tireless supporter of underserved workers and their families.
- JAF Memorial Scholarship to AOHC.3.pdf (284.44 KB)
This new poll, taken by Migrant Clinicians Network in January and February 2018, reflected the experiences of clinical staff from 26 states across the country. Respondents came from every corner of the clinic; occupations listed include Physician, Executive Director, Dental Assistant, Outreach Specialist, Therapist, Community Health Worker, Registered Nurse, and 24 other occupations. The poll follows up on MCN’s 2017 poll, in which 63 percent of respondents indicated that immigrant and mobile patients’ attitudes and feelings toward health care access had changed.
- Poll Results February 2018.pdf (92.89 KB)
"The Global Report on Internal Displacement presents the latest information on internal displacement worldwide caused by conflict, violence and disasters."
"These materials are designed to be simple and useful in helping physicians and health-care professionals to meet the needs of their patients who may be undocumented or suffering stresses related to close family or community members being undocumented. While there are many toolkits being developed, we hope that these materials might be very easy to use and enable the physician or other health-care professional to address the most immediate needs of such patients."
Offers basic screening questions, common occupations and ailments associated with them, as well as recommended treatment. Also includes sample letters from clinicians to employers for restricted work.
This resource offers training for community based organizations and workers in the aftermath of natural disasters. It includes educational materials as well as trainer guides and tools.
Blog post from the U.S. Department of Labor highlighting common hazards during hurricane cleanup as well as links to additional readings.
Information on keeping food and water safe for consumption and best hygiene practices in the face of disasters.
This page highlights important tools for clinicians as well as diagnoses to consider when caring for disaster-affected patients.
United for Puerto Rico is an initiative brought forth by the First Lady of Puerto Rico, Beatriz Rosselló, in collaboration with the private sector, with the purpose of providing aid and support to those affected in Puerto Rico by the passage of Hurricane Irma and Hurricane María. 100% of the proceeds will go to helping the victims afteced by these natural disasters in Puerto Rico.
This site includes various helpful links including information on health hazards, mold remediation, respirator use, and related policy information.
Comprehensive hurricane information including links to preparedness and response/recovery pages.