copy deeplink Diabetic Case Manager Role and ResponsibilitiesDiabetic Case Manager Role and Responsibilities
- 325_DCMRoleResponsibilities_0.doc (40.5 KB)
copy deeplink Picture This: A Photovoice Project | Posters for the CommunityPicture This: A Photovoice Project | Posters for the Community
- PTIE COVID Poster_Access to Care_0.pdf (6.15 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Adaptations2_0.pdf (3.1 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Adaptations.pdf (8.39 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Anxiety_0.pdf (8.19 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Basketball_0.pdf (5.76 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Family_0.pdf (2.81 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Friends I made _0.pdf (14.55 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Friendship.pdf (6.83 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Hard Times_0.pdf (9.47 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Homeschool_0.pdf (2.42 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Hope_0.pdf (9.71 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Impact_0.pdf (10.91 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Impact2_0.pdf (7.97 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Managing PTSD_0.pdf (3.25 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Miedo_0.pdf (7.77 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Resilience_0.pdf (5.25 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Separation.pdf (13.41 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Shocked_0.pdf (5.76 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Sister_0.pdf (5.12 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Smile_0.pdf (5.28 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Solidad_0.pdf (7.04 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Solidaridad_0.pdf (6.45 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Stay at Home_0.pdf (4.71 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Staying Active_0.pdf (3.92 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Support_0.pdf (4.57 MB)
- PTIE COVID Poster_Surviving the Stress_0.pdf (3.55 MB)
copy deeplink Heat-related Illness and Farmworkers - Training Curriculum and Facilitator GuideHeat-related Illness and Farmworkers - Training Curriculum and Facilitator Guide
- 2022-6-13_Enfermedades-causadas-por-el-calor_Presentacion.pptx (19.18 MB)
- 2022-6-13_HeatStressSpanishFLIPCHART.pdf (7.81 MB)
- 2022-7-21_Heat-Stress-Facilitator-GuideSpanish.pdf (2.43 MB)
- 2022-6-13_Heat-related-illness_Presentation - English.pptx (21.41 MB)
- 2022-7-21_Heat-Stress-Facilitator-GuideEnglish.pdf (2.5 MB)
copy deeplink Deconstructing Health Messages | Five Key QuestionsDeconstructing Health Messages | Five Key Questions
The analysis encouraged by these Five Key Questions, developed by the Center for Media Literacy (CML), can inform the decision-making or actions that we may take in a media-driven world.
A Prezi presentation that includes the Five Key Questions accompanied by links out to related resources is available to view here: https://prezi.com/view/2zUKL4KGQWaysr1BertD/
- Deconstructing-Health-Messages_Handout.pdf (154.66 KB)
A tool for health care providers and others to assist agricultural workers in accessing workers' compensation benefits. A Farmworker Justice/MCN resource.
- GUIDE_WorkmansComp_2015_0.pdf (1.67 MB)
copy deeplink BrainTrack College and University DirectoryBrainTrack College and University Directory
Apply For a BrainTrack Nursing Scholarship
In addition to being a college and university directory BrainTrack also features its own scholarship opportunity. To help nursing students currently studying to become a nurse, such as an LPN or RN, or to advance their education as a nurse via associate, bachelor, master, or doctoral degree programs, BrainTrack's Nursing Schools Scholarship offers a winning and second place award every semester. The scholarship essays submitted by entrants are designed to help others consider becoming a nurse or advancing their nursing education and career options.
copy deeplink Failures of US Health Care System for Pregnant Asylum Seekers | White PaperFailures of US Health Care System for Pregnant Asylum Seekers | White Paper
Migrant Clinicians Network's white paper, “Failures of US Health Care System for Pregnant Asylum Seekers,” outlines how pregnant asylum seekers who have been released into the US to await their asylum hearing face extreme obstacles to secure prenatal care, despite their legal presence within the country.
Without prenatal care, infants will not have the benefit of early screening and treatment for potentially life-threatening diseases and screening for congenital abnormalities, while in utero. Additionally, pregnancies without prenatal care may result in excess utilization of emergency services which produces unforeseen strain on the health care system.
Knowledge of prenatal care needs, cost, lack of insurance, transportation, refusal by health centers, and fear are delineated as key barriers for pregnant asylum seekers from accessing the care they need during their pregnancy.
Press contact: Claire Hutkins Seda, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fact_Sheet_1_ About_the_COVID-19_Vaccine_Spanish_07122021 (1).pdf (286.42 KB)
- Fact_Sheet_2_ About_the_COVID-19_Vaccine_Spanish_07122021 (1).pdf (306.69 KB)
- Fact_Sheet_1_About_the_COVID19_Vaccine_Haitian_Creole.pdf (341.66 KB)
- Fact_Sheet_2_About_the_COVID19_Vaccine_Haitian_Creole.pdf (320.85 KB)
- ENG_Fact_Sheet_Template.pptx (1.36 MB)
- SPA_Formato_de_hoja_informativa_07_23_2021 (1).pptx (1.58 MB)
copy deeplink Picture This: Documenting the Impact of COVID-19 on Latinx Communities in Northern California | ReportPicture This: Documenting the Impact of COVID-19 on Latinx Communities in Northern California | Report
This three-part series, hosted by CHW Solutions, and supported by the National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants and Migrant Clinicians Network, focused on CHW's experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic, how they cared for themselves, and how CHWs will go forward, taking with them what they have learned.
copy deeplink Director of Medical Affairs (Medical Director)Director of Medical Affairs (Medical Director)
Complete job description includes duties and responsibilities: program planning and supervision of medical staff.
- 445_dir_medaffairs_description.pdf (337.43 KB)
This new guide from the National Center for Medical-Legal Partnership is intended to help civil legal aid practitioners message their work to health care audiences in order to build stronger cross sector medical-legal partnerships and to encourage investment in that work.
- Framing Legal Care as Health Care.docx (72.27 KB)
- 417_LeadMedRecClerkFT.doc (33.5 KB)
copy deeplink Seguridad y salud en la granja -Es su derecho y es la ley - COMICSeguridad y salud en la granja -Es su derecho y es la ley - COMIC
Este libro cómic bilingüe a todo color trata la indemnización laboral por accidente, los derechos y responsabilidades de los trabajadores inmigrantes que trabajan en granjas lecheras. Cuenta la historia de un trabajador mexicano de una granja lechera que se lesiona en el trabajo y los pasos que él y su empleador dan para asegurarse de que reciba sus beneficios y la granja mejore su seguridad. Incluye historias aplicables en todo Estados Unidos y otras específicas de cada estado.
- DairyWrkrRightsWrkComp_ENG2016_web.pdf (7.78 MB)
- DairyWrkrRightsWrkComp_ESP2016_web.pdf (7.92 MB)
- COMIC - Safety and Health on the Farm - New Mexico - English.pdf (3.4 MB)
- COMIC - Safety and Health on the Farm - New Mexico - Spanish.pdf (3.41 MB)
- COMIC - Safety and Health on the Farm - New York - English.pdf (3.45 MB)
- COMIC - Safety and Health on the Farm - New York - Spanish.pdf (3.46 MB)
- COMIC - Safety and Health on the Farm -Minnesota -English.pdf (7.78 MB)
- COMIC - Safety and Health on the Farm - Minnesota - Spanish_0.pdf (7.91 MB)
copy deeplink 4woman.gov: The National Women's Health Information Center4woman.gov: The National Women's Health Information Center
This web site and toll-free call center were created to provide FREE, reliable health information for women everywhere.
copy deeplink Clinician Guides for Farmworker Health and Safety RegulationsClinician Guides for Farmworker Health and Safety Regulations
MCN and Farmworker Justice offer these guides to assist clinicians in understanding farmworker health and safety regulations. OSHA’s Field Sanitation Standard; EPA's Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA); EPA's Food Quality Protection Act (FQPA); EPA’s Worker Protection Standard (WPS).
- OSHA's Field Sanitation Standard Clinician's Guide.pdf (747.53 KB)
- FIFRA FQPA Clinician's Guide.pdf (287.9 KB)
- WPS Clinician's Guide.pdf (843.35 KB)
Legal advice for cancer patients. 213-736-1455