- 2022-8-18_Pregnancy-COVID-Vaccine-Trifold_Handout.pdf (637.88 KB)
- 2022-8-18_Pregnancy-COVID-Vaccine-Trifold_Handout_Template.pptx (8.51 MB)
- 2022-8-18_Embarazo-COVID-Vacuna-Triptico_Material-de-apoyo.pdf (656.5 KB)
- 2022-8-18_Embarazo-COVID-Vacuna-Triptico_Material-de-apoyo_Plantilla.pptx (8.52 MB)
- 2022-8-18_Model_depliyan_sou-vaksen-COVID-pou-fanm-ansent.pdf (657.66 KB)
- 2022-8-18_Model_depliyan_sou-vaksen-COVID-pou-fanm-ansent.pptx (7.56 MB)
To provide guidelines for a thorough and consistent management of immunizations to our Clients throughout the Waimanalo Health Center.
- 2004+immunization+protocol.doc (35 KB)
This Guide provides information on Mexico's Immunization Schedule, including number of doses and recommended ages.
- biig-MX-CA.pdf (559.56 KB)
Lifetime Card for adults. MCN, along with CHEC (Community Health Education Concepts), has developed patient-friendly, low literacy, bi-lingual immunization cards for you to use with your clients. The cards are 5x7, and can be printed from your clinic computers.
A Child and Teen Card, both in Spanish/English. MCN, along with CHEC (Community Health Education Concepts), has developed patient-friendly, low literacy, bi-lingual immunization cards for you to use with your clients. The cards are 5x7, and can be printed from your clinic computers. MCN designed the card to be as simple as possible, and to include only the most important information. If the information is meaningful and understandable to the clients, they are more likely to understand the importance of keeping their shots up to date.
To provide easily accessible immunizations, reduce patient waiting time, and assure quality of service in provision of immunizations.
- Immunization.doc (32 KB)
- FINALMIGRANTGUIDE2007.pdf (424.72 KB)
- RecommendedSchedules0-18years2007.pdf (267.29 KB)
- NMprotocol.pdf (64.31 KB)