- 1-15-22_HaitianCreole_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold_1.pdf (654.59 KB)
- 1-15-22_HaitianCreole_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold-Template_1.pptx (9.02 MB)
- 1-15-22_English_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold_1.pdf (671.73 KB)
- 1-15-22_English_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold-Template_1.pptx (9.04 MB)
- 1-15-22_Spanish_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold_1.pdf (659.22 KB)
- 1-15-22_Spanish_Pregnancy-COVID-vaccine_Trifold-Template_1.pptx (9.05 MB)
- 2022-8-18_Pregnancy-COVID-Vaccine-Trifold_Handout.pdf (637.88 KB)
- 2022-8-18_Pregnancy-COVID-Vaccine-Trifold_Handout_Template.pptx (8.51 MB)
- 2022-8-18_Embarazo-COVID-Vacuna-Triptico_Material-de-apoyo.pdf (656.5 KB)
- 2022-8-18_Embarazo-COVID-Vacuna-Triptico_Material-de-apoyo_Plantilla.pptx (8.52 MB)
- 2022-8-18_Model_depliyan_sou-vaksen-COVID-pou-fanm-ansent.pdf (657.66 KB)
- 2022-8-18_Model_depliyan_sou-vaksen-COVID-pou-fanm-ansent.pptx (7.56 MB)
Dramatic, visual and culturally relevant, fotonovelas are a successful means of communicating health information. The following fotonovela materials are downloadable.
Provided by Farmworker Justice
¡Cuídate! is a patient education resource aimed at preventing musculoskeletal injuries among farmworkers. The comic book is available in English, Spanish and Creole.
MCN Spanish educational comic book that addresses pesticide exposure in women of reproductive age. LO QUE BIEN EMPIEZA...BIEN ACABA: Consejos para las mujeres para prevenir daños a la salud y a sus bebés causados por pesticidas.
- lo que bien empiezacomic 2015-20mb.pdf (16.45 MB)
One-page patient education on Pap Tests in English and Spanish from the American Cancer Society.
- PapEnglishSpanish_0.pdf (199.37 KB)
Program information for counties of Wicomico, Somerset, or Worcester residents. Supported by a Grant from the Maryland Affiliate of Susan G. Koman for the Cure this presentation outlines eligibility for the Koman Program, what the Koman Program provides, documentation, and who to refer clients to.
- WicomicoCounty.ppt (3.31 MB)
There is convincing evidence that breastfeeding provides substantial health benefits for children and adequate evidence that breastfeeding provides moderate health benefits for women. This link provides a summary of the 2008 recommendation of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) on counseling to promote breastfeeding.
For the first time, all Office on Women’s Health (OWH) consumer fact sheets are available in Spanish. OWH recently released 42 new Spanish-language publications on a range of topics including depression, generic drugs, heart disease, cosmetics, arthritis, mammography, HIV, and food safety. These easy-to-read fact sheets complement OWH's other Spanish language materials on diabetes, menopause, and safe medication use. OWH invites organizations and consumers to distribute these free publications to women and their families.
To order in bulk, visit: http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/rc/owhspanish.htm
To help ease the burden of displacement in the face of disaster/emergency, new information for pregnant women and mothers of young children has been uploaded to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) web site. Because you are recognized as an important champion in the community and can provide a channel for vital emergency information.
One page handout (English and Spanish) to inform pregnant women about lead.
The RWHP, founded in 1992, develops community-based educational materials. independently as well as in collaboration with other grass-roots organizations. Their projects focus on the health issues of rural women and their families, with a special emphasis on the challenges faced by Spanish-speaking farmworking families.
Not having health insurance - or being "underinsured" and not having enough health insurance - can be a frightening and worrisome experience. But there are many options you can explore to get the coverage and care you need, including free- and low-cost prescription drug assistance as well as free- and low-cost health checkups and screening programs.
A wide array of materials at various literacy levels and almost everything in Spanish. Pamphlets, videos, "Comenzando Bien" curriculum.
Buttons available in English and Spanish.