The Maine Health Program is recruiting for a new year-round, full-time position as part of our Outreach Team. The Northeast Regional Coordinator (N/E RC), based in Milbridge. Please see jon description.
- 413_MedRecordsTechnician_0.doc (331.5 KB)
- 417_LeadMedRecClerkFT.doc (33.5 KB)
- 339_executivedirectordescription.doc (61.79 KB)
- 59_DirectorofMentalHealth.pdf (473.5 KB)
Internal: Frequent contact with insurance department and patient account representatives regarding insurance, billing, and patient account information.External: Some contact with insurance companies to resolve questions at patients’ requests. Contact with collection agencies.Patient Contact: Contact with all patients to serve as a liaison in explaining clinic charges and assisting with applications for reduced fees and all other billing questions.
- Pt.+Financial+Counselor+Rev+10+23+08.doc (35.5 KB)
This position is responsible for assuring that all commercial and/or Medicare, pharmacy posting, Medicaid, and dental claims are analyzed, billed, and collected in accordance with the Center’s policy; responsible for posting of monies from electronic remittances, daily mail, or any money collected in the process of assisting a patient.
- PACCounselorJobDescription.doc (46.5 KB)